Corradini • Vendi


 

Comentarios

expanium dijo…

This month support Colección Clásicos. Thank you very much.

🦁🐷🐻 ➥Donate Here 🐶🐰🐱


https://up-load.io/nqm2pqw738wp

Album Preview

Use Firefox to download (Disable FDM)
"Wrong IP¨" again.
Even with Firefox and FDM disabled.

The upload support doesn't ansewer. They are dickheads, in my humble opinion.

I know you already do a tough job, but you could maybe consider uploading the files at Mediafire (for example) in the same time as Upload-io, for those like me who cannot access.

(I wonder if it is a matter of country. I will try with a VPN.)


Yes, I found it out !
The "Wrong IP" error is a matter of country.
From Europe, I get "Wrong IP"
But when I set my VPN up with the location "Argentina", I can download.

I gess something has changed in the settings either in up-load.io or in your own settings.

A temporary solution is so to have a VPN with a location in South America