Support CC to keep it active/Apoya CC para mantenerlo activo. DONATE: paypal.me/ibarredaaraya Save Amabile dailyuploads.net/6xfj8mczsldf prestomusic.com/classical/products/9877212--scenes-from-finland
The download link for this album delivers the error message above. I've done all the windows diagnostics, rebooted my machine and my fiber optic modem. Nothing helps.
Your email replay was not helpful. I have done exactly as you have done in the video several times per day, every day since August 9. I just tried again, and I received the same error in two different browsers.
I guess I'll just have to buy it. I really like the preview samples.
I am a registered user on Dailyupload. I do use Chrome, though I prefer Opera which you recommended awhile back. My Windows 11 is up to date, as are my browsers. I have had no problems downloading from you recently, except for this one title.
I have been a daily visitor to your blog for many years and have downloaded thousands of titles from you, for which I am very grateful. I am not grateful for the attitude with which you respond to your followers when they report a problem or ask you for help. Your followers do not deserve such hostility.
For what it's worth, I was a senior network administrator and database manager for a for 25 years. A little civility and respect in your communications would not hurt you one bit.
I'm also getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" when downloading (from a US address). However, it's fixed when using a vpn or free extension like windscribe.
Comentarios
Support CC to keep it active/Apoya CC para mantenerlo activo.
DONATE: paypal.me/ibarredaaraya
Save Amabile
dailyuploads.net/6xfj8mczsldf
prestomusic.com/classical/products/9877212--scenes-from-finland
I've done all the windows diagnostics, rebooted my machine and my fiber optic modem. Nothing helps.
Por favor, could you give us a new link. Gracias.
I guess I'll just have to buy it. I really like the preview samples.
➤ You must register (for free) on dailyuploads to 10 GB in 1 days and avoid reCAPTCHA and advertising
➤ Use Chrome
I have been a daily visitor to your blog for many years and have downloaded thousands of titles from you, for which I am very grateful. I am not grateful for the attitude with which you respond to your followers when they report a problem or ask you for help. Your followers do not deserve such hostility.
For what it's worth, I was a senior network administrator and database manager for a for 25 years. A little civility and respect in your communications would not hurt you one bit.