Doráti & Seiber


 

Comentarios

expanium dijo…
Utiliza Chrome/Use Chrome

https://uii.io/Mso5dSbRjDtz

DONATE: paypal.me/ibarredaaraya
(and get direct links)

https://www.prestomusic.com/classical/products/9660055--antal-dorati-piano-concerto-matyas-seiber-orchestral-suite-from-the-invitation-renaissance-dance

Try browsers for downloading/Prueba navegadores para descargar
How to download/Cómo descargar: vimeo.com/981054151
S dijo…
Hi I tried using Chrome, but my firewall still detects a virus in the file
expanium dijo…
Watch the video vimeo.com/981054151 If the stupid firewall sends you alerts, pause it. I can't think of anything else. And download only the corresponding rar file: Dorati & Seiber - Oliver Triendl, Staatskapelle Weimar, Domonkos Héja
newha belis dijo…
another load of fucking wank rubbish ASS HOLE getting this

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ghmbybdabrezbrkai.xyz. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
expanium dijo…
I just watched it and it worked for me, look, you're doing something wrong, ghmbybdabrezbrkai.xyz, nothing to do with it. I implore you to watch the video and follow the steps very carefully. You have to download the file no matter what it takes. Keep me informed.
expanium dijo…
I made the video especially for you, you have to download the file no matter what. If you notice when you click where it belongs, you have to go back to the button tab, and click again. Watch the video: https://vimeo.com/1008292901