No rather bloody dog owners, or more accurately f****** inconsiderate dogs owners.
They are so insular and unempathetic to those of us who can live totally happily without them.
I live in a nice part of the countryside - but nearby is a lady (ironically who trains dogs, but not her own) and she has a Border Collie which barks interminably - I then have to put my music on for the rest of the day.
Like dogs I do not want hear music all the time.
I can go on 'ad infinitum' about dog owners - they do themselves a injustice. Just think!! Look at yourselves.
And why oh why do they have to have two dogs or even more?
And dog muck! No not in their own garden, the must share it!
Can't do without music, but I can definitely survive without dogs (rather dog owners).
Comentarios
http://exe.io/WvIzVsD
Album Preview
How To Download:
Watch the Video
No rather bloody dog owners, or more accurately f****** inconsiderate dogs owners.
They are so insular and unempathetic to those of us who can live totally happily without them.
I live in a nice part of the countryside - but nearby is a lady (ironically who trains dogs, but not her own) and she has a Border Collie which barks interminably - I then have to put my music on for the rest of the day.
Like dogs I do not want hear music all the time.
I can go on 'ad infinitum' about dog owners - they do themselves a injustice. Just think!! Look at yourselves.
And why oh why do they have to have two dogs or even more?
And dog muck! No not in their own garden, the must share it!
Can't do without music, but I can definitely survive without dogs (rather dog owners).
Cheers.