HUSH


Comentarios

expanium dijo…

http://uii.io/8x0rF

Album Preview

If you have problems with Captcha, logout of your Google account.
Si tienes problemas con Captcha, cierra la sesión de tu cuenta Google.

Uncheck "Download with Addon" of UAC
Desmarca "Download wth Addon" de UAC
Credemi dijo…
Dear expanium,
Thank you very much for your generous sharing.
I can't download this CD because my PC notify me that I've got a virus. Please, help.
Sad King dijo…
THANKS Dear Expanium !
expanium dijo…
Credemi, I downloaded the file without problems with Firefox. Remember Uncheck "Download with Addon" and download the files only from the upload.ac site, sometimes clicking on "download" opens an advertising tab with the name of the file.
Credemi dijo…
Dear expanium, thank you very much for your promprt answer. I tried to download with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Tor with identical result. I don't want to bother you with my problems if everybody can download your sharing successfully. The only thing I notice from my past attempts that I had no problems when you provide a link to FireFlares. I fully realized you shouldn't do it just for me. But maybe I am not alone? I don't know.
Luigi dijo…
Without Addon everything's perfect! Grazie mille!!!