I have watched the video expanium, and download from your site regularly and understand the procedures for downloading here. I have just tried again (numerous times) but I never reach the 'download button' page, only the "Your link is 'nearly' ready" pages....and popups. I will have to pass on this one. Thanks for your reply.
Hola John, the download button (blue button) appears after mark: 1. I am not a robot 2. deactivate "Download Addon" 2. Click "Download"
advertising serves to maintain the blog, now I need a new hard drive and I do not have money.
try the direct link: https://dailyuploads.net/5ty1pv1anm9b
Saludos.
Anónimo dijo…
That link worked first time of trying, but it's not the John Williams album, it's GIULIANI Opere solistiche per voce e chitarra ??? I appreciate you need advertising to maintain the blog. Sorry to have troubled you.
Comentarios
➥To download register for free at DU & UC/Para descargar regístrate gratis en DU & UC
http://ur.ly/xDlnLYd
Album Preview
Prefer Firefox for download/Prefiere Firefox para descargar.
If you have problems with Recaptcha please Sign out your Google account.
Si tienes problemas con Recaptcha por favor Salir de tu cuenta Google.
Got the 'Please wait 5 seconds, your link is nearly ready' over and over again. Must have tried around 15 times to download.
John (UK)
https://youtu.be/x9IWdZZsuIU
Saludos.
I have just tried again (numerous times) but I never reach the 'download button' page, only the "Your link is 'nearly' ready" pages....and popups.
I will have to pass on this one. Thanks for your reply.
John (UK)
1. I am not a robot
2. deactivate "Download Addon"
2. Click "Download"
advertising serves to maintain the blog, now I need a new hard drive and I do not have money.
try the direct link:
https://dailyuploads.net/5ty1pv1anm9b
Saludos.
I appreciate you need advertising to maintain the blog.
Sorry to have troubled you.
John
https://dailyuploads.net/rjxnos69iyca
I do appreciate your help. :)
John