If you have problems with Recaptcha please Sign out your Google account.
Si tienes problemas con Recaptcha por favor Salir de tu cuenta Google.
Anónimo dijo…
Hi The ur.ly has a trojan: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan This was blocked by my antivirus program, preventing the download of your music file. You need to reprimand your download provider- not providing a safe service to you and certainly not providing safe links for users of your blog
UR.ly I use it just enough time and has not presented problems. I already contacted support. My Windows Defender does not affect browsing when it searches and stops threats.
Anónimo dijo…
You are NOT credible or not listening. It just happened to me again. Try not to be in self denial.
Anónimo dijo…
It is the DU download that causes the problem, and I believe ESET antivirus security is CORRECT, I believe it well before I believe you! Defender, as is well proven in testing b various sources, is not reliable. Get yourself a decent antivirus program! Or suffer a dramatic loss in your income as users have problems and abandon your site!
I already contacted DU, use UC, before this problem did not occur. Windows Defender was reloaded is an excellent program. Watch the video:
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/l0xnsnJ1/file.html
Anónimo dijo…
The fact is that I, dear Expanium, will not switch my antivirus program to Defender in order to get untroubled access to your blog. I suspect most other blog visitors would also not be happy to abandon their antivirus program in favour of Defender. But the real issues here are that ur.ly harbours trojans, and you are in denial that this is a problem. Therefore it is in your interests to get ur.ly cleaned up or use another provider. You are knowingly putting your customers at risk.
"It sounds" very hard I do not have any Defender and everything it works perfectly well.!! More antivirus = More problems There are thousands of Classical Music Blogs but none as good as this one (and Frenopático) Take a look "Anónimo" (of the 14-enero-2018 21:18) And you are already of legal age, so as not to leave your first and last name when you make a claim.!!
Anónimo: The problem has dailyuploads, for now use userscloud. Ur.ly has no problems with its advertising. With all the music is available in other P2P sites if you do not trust your server. ☮💗
Jorge: Deberías activar Windows Defender te protege del lado oscuro de la internet.☮💗
Mil Gracias por el buen consejo. Ya estoy ahí, Maestro... Ya estoy ahí y es una espiral que me tira hacia abajo, pero sé que son personas, las que me jalan... Gratis y con pretensiones.!! - El infierno, son los otros.- (Jean-Paul Sartre)
Comentarios
http://ur.ly/xpo5MmY
UC:
http://ur.ly/xpJkQx4
Album Preview
If you have problems with Recaptcha please Sign out your Google account.
Si tienes problemas con Recaptcha por favor Salir de tu cuenta Google.
The ur.ly has a trojan:
HTML/ScrInject.B trojan
This was blocked by my antivirus program, preventing the download of your music file.
You need to reprimand your download provider- not providing a safe service to you and certainly not providing safe links for users of your blog
UR.ly I use it just enough time and has not presented problems. I already contacted support. My Windows Defender does not affect browsing when it searches and stops threats.
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/l0xnsnJ1/file.html
I do not have any Defender
and everything it works perfectly well.!!
More antivirus = More problems
There are thousands of Classical Music Blogs
but none as good as this one (and Frenopático)
Take a look "Anónimo" (of the 14-enero-2018 21:18)
And you are already of legal age,
so as not to leave your first and last name
when you make a claim.!!
Jorge: Deberías activar Windows Defender te protege del lado oscuro de la internet.☮💗
Ya estoy ahí, Maestro...
Ya estoy ahí y es una espiral
que me tira hacia abajo, pero sé que
son personas, las que me jalan...
Gratis y con pretensiones.!!
- El infierno, son los otros.-
(Jean-Paul Sartre)