French Orchestral Favourites


 

Comentarios

expanium dijo…
This month support CC:
paypal.me/ibarredaaraya
And get direct links

uii.io/mVVZXD9Z

prestomusic.com/classical/products/9855596--french-orchestral-favourites

➤ You must register (for free) on dailyuploads to 10 GB in 1 days and avoid reCAPTCHA and advertising
➤ Use Chrome
Nabokov dijo…
Dear expanium, I have noticed in this upload something that I have found in in quite a few others recently: abrupt and even violent changes on loudness between tracks, one being fine and the next so loud as to distort the sound image and make one jump to lower the volume, or viceversa. It didn't use to happen before, so I was wondering if you could do something to stop those extreme changes in volume. I hope this message find you well.
expanium dijo…
Tell me which track has problems. I haven't listened to the album yet. But everything can be fixed.
expanium dijo…
I listened to The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Danse Macabre and Carmen Suites and the volume changes are due to the dynamics of classical music (crescendo/diminuendo) and the work of the recording engineer. Adjust the volume level in the loudest parts of the music to find what feels most comfortable for you.
Nabokov dijo…

Nabokov Borges
17:04 (6 minutes ago)
to expanium

Dear expanium:
After looking for the reason behind the abrupt changes in volume between tracks I found that the problem is not at your end; it is a an Apple Music bug that they have failed to fix. There is a list of suggestions and I followed them. Let's see what happens next.
Thanks for your patience and I am glad to say that the problem has nothing to do with your files, just with Apple.
Have a nice weekend.
N
expanium dijo…
Compare the pieces with other recordings; perhaps it has to do with Chandos' recording technique.