Hi I am not able to download this Vitali selection. I am not able to get to the end to get the link. I had no problem downloading the Stefani selection. I notice though that the Stefani was uploaded with the exe.io link and the Vitali uploaded with uii.io link. I almost never am able to download the uii.io link items. Can you perhaps put a different download link that works better. Thanks so much. I love the offerings on you site. It is one of my favorite sites for discovering music i never knew of. :-)
Comentarios
http://uii.io/EgIyl
I am not able to download this Vitali selection. I am not able to get to the end to get the link. I had no problem downloading the Stefani selection. I notice though that the Stefani was uploaded with the exe.io link and the Vitali uploaded with uii.io link. I almost never am able to download the uii.io link items. Can you perhaps put a different download link that works better. Thanks so much. I love the offerings on you site. It is one of my favorite sites for discovering music i never knew of. :-)
https://up-load.io/950w2g4kdq0y