Romantic Arias


 

Comentarios

expanium dijo…
@Barron, you're doing something wrong, the file has already been downloaded, cuty, it behaves like all shorteners.

Look at the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc-W-0CIfG4
Barron dijo…
@expanium,

When I open this link, https://emxaw.com/nCAji, I get a blank screen. If I reload the page I get the usual cuty page telling me to wait.

Please click the button below to continue.
Please Wait ...

That's the end of the process. I never get the "continue" prompt. If I reload the page again I get the "please wait" button again, but a different web address, as shown in the previous comment above.

This has been the case for many weeks. I've been downloading from you for many years. I can follow directions. I am using Adguard. If I disable Adguard I do get to "I Am Not A Robot". When I click on that I get four popup ads, and a page that looks like a bad imitation of Daily Uploads, but is actually: https://internetguardiansec.com/installsurf-us/?clickId=171610316010000TUSTV41372556564V24b&priceValue=1012

I do not encounter such problems with other shorteners. Cuty worked fine for me on your site until a few months ago. No other blog that I visit uses cuty. I have made no changes to my system. Perhaps cuty is now blocked in the USA, but if that were true I think other users would have complained.

What I do know is that I cannot access anything with the cuty links. For a few weeks you posted alternate shorteners. That was very helpful to me, and perhaps others. Then you stopped. Now, once again, I am restricted to downloading those posts where you give us an exe or uii link. How do you decide which shortener to use?
GroReb dijo…
Well, Cuty links work fine with JD.